We Need Volunteers for our 2019 Season!
Volunteers are a vital part of our soccer community! There is an on-going need for individuals who can provide some time and leadership to help out as coaches, convenors, team officials and organizers.
There are many ways in which you can help be part of a great game and help others enjoy soccer in our community! And if you registering a child or yourself and helping out, you can save on the registration fees for certain programs!
- Executive Volunteer
- Committee Volunteer (as approved by the Executive)
- Fundraising Committee Volunteer
- Registration Support
Community Program Seasonal Role
- Coach / Instructor
- Assistant or Co-Coach
- Group Leader
- Game Leader (for small-sided games)
Development / Representative Team Program
- Team Official
- Indoor Soccer (Academy / Adult / Saturday) Coach or Coordinator
- Club Approved Team Activity
- FUN / Dev. & Rep. Team Program Uniform & Soccer Ball Distribution Day
- Adult Recreational Program Evening Coordinator
- U8 Festival
- U9 – U12 Festival
- Muskoka Early Summer Soccer Tournament
- Muskoka Women’s Open Tournament
- Joe De Fabrizio Masters Tournament
- Gostick Park Clean-up (before and/or after the season)
Be part of BRACEBRIDGE SOCCER CLUB volunteer community!!
SIGN UP to VOLUNTEER during REGISTRATION!